I do this blog for fun, the wines here are some of the very few I can be bothered to write up. The cream has risen.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Laughing Jack - "Jacks" Shiraz 2009

Swirling my glass I can see long dark crimson legs, and whilst the legs don't belong to some supermodel wearing red tights, the owner is still showing her youth.

The perfume she's wearing is familiar. I can't quite work out where I know it from, and it doesn't really matter anyway if she smells this good.

I've somewhat prejudged her based on those crimson tights, but it seems I've got her all wrong. She might be bold but she's slinky, spicey, classy, and almost surprisingly, her kisses are velvet soft, and deliciously long.

I can see why Jack's laughing.

Highly Recommended and **** value. Buy a dozen I reckon and share with friends over the next 9 years. Why 9 and not 10? Ask Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment